A business appraisal firm specializing in the valuation of closely-held business and partnership interests for a variety of purposes, including the following.
• ESOP Annual Updates, Transactions and Planning
• Estate and Gift Tax Matters
• Discounts for Lack of Control, Lack of Marketability and Blockage
• Litigation support
• Fairness Opinions
Our expertise includes the valuation of various investment instruments including:
• General and Limited Partnership Interests;
• Common and Preferred Stock;
• Limited Liability Companies;
• Sole Proprietorships;
• Undivided Interests in Real Property;
• Stock Options and Warrants; and,
• Various Forms of Debt.
In brief, I have 30 years of experience as a business appraiser. During this time, I have valued companies and business interests that have ranged from a few hundred thousand dollars to a few billion dollars.
As a Chartered Financial Analyst, I have completed a study and testing program administered by CFA Institute. The program covers a wide range of topics, including ethics, that are generally needed for investment research and analysis and portfolio management. This is relevant to business valuation since it is necessary for me to analyze a company’s financial and industry performance to render opinions of value.